Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ah, yes.. Midterms!

It seems that school is wonderful until midterms.. and then it seems very difficult! I have to say that I cannot wait until thanksgiving! I will be equally welcome to christmas break and the end of the semester..


the kids have been through some difficult changes this year, but I am happy to report that they are all doing well in school. Ellen is loving being 11 and being able to go to activity days with her friends. Aaron is a happy boy who loves scouting and friends. Sebastian holds doors open for his mommy, tells her how much he loves her, and is continualy speaking of their wedding... which according to him has already happened! they are all wonderful children and I am blessed to be their mother.


Life is amazing and good and wonderful!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment